Change! Murderer Robert “Michelle” Kosilek to get taxpayer funded sex change operation in prison
A man convicted of coldly strangling his wife and leaving her body in a Massachusetts parking lot will be the first inmate in the nation to receive sexual reassignment surgery paid for by the state, a federal judge ruled today.
Robert Kosilek, who has been known as Michelle for more than a decade, has already received hormone treatments, psychotherapy and electrolysis while serving his life sentence as a woman in an all-male prison.
U.S. District Judge Mark Wolf ruled today that Kosilek, who was convicted of first degree murder in the killing of his wife Cheryl in 1990, has won the right to receive a $20,000, state-funded sex change operation because it is a ‘serious medical need’.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch