Video: Arizona CFO Adam Smith canned for self-posted video of his picking on Chick-fil-A worker
The report via Fox News:
People on both sides of the Chick-fil-A debate seemed to agree that a Tucson man who made a viral video belittling a patient restaurant worker acted like a sanctimonious jerk, and his boss – make that ex-boss – seems to agree.
Adam Smith, who posted an online video of himself going through a Chick-fil-A drive-thru and ordering only the free water, was canned from his gig as chief financial officer of Vante, a Tucson medical manufacturing company, after the video made the rounds.
Smith took down his video. h/t The Blaze for the copy below.
More RiehlWorldView News
- DOJ Investigated New York Times Reporter, Too
- Grant Acord, 17 planned to attack his school with bombs
- Fifty arrested ahead of Paris anti-gay marriage rally
- Can A Farmer’s Rebellion Lift the California GOP?
- Hillary Clinton Tell All: Bi-sexuality, Brain Cancer and Monica’s Baby!
- Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
- French manhunt for man in Muslim prayer cap and jellabah
- French Soldier Was Attacked with Box Cutter
- French soldier stabbed by bearded North African man in “Arab-style garment”
- Fort Greely: Lt. Colonel Joseph Miley investigated for allowing sexual favors between officers and soldiers