A Surreal Olympic Twitter Moment Featuring Dr. Ruth, Ryan Lochte And His Mom
Initially, Ryan Lochte's mother, "Ike" Lochte told TODAY her son only has time for "one night stands." That might win her mother of the year at a high school and college, or two. But it doesn't end there.
Ike Lochte is a strong — and emotional — supporter of her son’s competitive lifestyle, but she says Ryan is too busy to commit to a girlfriend. “He goes out on one-night stands,” she told TODAY.com. “He’s not able to give fully to a relationship because he’s always on the go.”
Now, keep in mind, Lochte himself had already told Women's Health he's attracted to a "fit body" in a woman, crushes on Carmen Electra, "prefers sex with the lights on" and when he sees a woman he wants to meet he makes eye contact, winks and goes back later because it will keep her thinking. Getting the picture here?
Ryan Lochte's mom admits son has only 1 nite stands & he's glad he's single at Olympics. And now in lane 1……
In Jewish tradition making a match is a mitzvah, a blessing. Mom being wingman for 1 nite stands, not so much.
Hopefully Mr. Lochte, who wears rubber cap while swimming, wears a rubber somewhere else during all these 1 nite stands.
— Dr. Ruth Westheimer (@AskDrRuth) August 2, 2012
Re-enter Mother Ike to say it was all just a misunderstanding, which is all well and good until you recall that Women's Health bit above. Yes, only a sensitive guy winks at a gal, then circles back because he wanted to keep her thinking. Uh huh … sure. lol
… he's so sensitive about not wanting to hurt a girl dating, so he just goes and dates and takes out a girl for maybe one or two dates and doesn't have a relationship because he doesn't have (time) and it's not fair to the women," Ike explains to USA Today."I thought that was so sensitive, but then they turned it around. I'm not used to this," she continued. "What kind of mom is going to say that (about her son having one-night stands)? Especially being a mom and having two daughters."
Added Ryan, "I knew how the media was going to take it, and I knew what my mom really meant. She's new to the whole media (experience), so she didn't really understand that they were going to twist it and make it bad. She definitely was like, 'Why would they do that?' She is so oblivious to everything."
Oh, I bet she is, Ryan. And that's probably a good thing.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Politico Failed to Disclose Lobbying Work of Heritage Critics Steve LaTourette, John Feehery and Brian Walsh
- Joy McCall, 35, ‘had sex with schoolboy, 12, in back of her car’
- Mark Levin to Receive ‘Andrew Breitbart Defender of the 1st Amendment Award’ at CPAC
- If Milton Wolf Were A GOP Incumbent, The NRSC Would Be Defending Him
- Detroit mother scares off 3 home invaders with rifle
- Kickstarter Hacked: Credit Cards Safe, Passwords Stolen
- Twerking the Jerk-in-Chief? Miley Cyrus simulates oral sex with Bill Clinton impersonator
- 11 US soldiers Tortured in Vietnam’s worst prison were unbreakable
- Research shows online trolls are narcissistic, psychopathic and sadistic
- HS cheerleader Kaitlyn Hunt jailed for relationship with female minor steps out with new girlfriend, 27