Silliness of the Day: Mitt Romney Told Olympians They Didn’t Get There Alone
The Moderate Voice (and the media along with them) would do well to moderate whatever it is they were smoking when they decided this was a big deal. Not only did Romney also praise the Olympians themselves, he didn't demonize and run them down to justify raising their taxes, the way Obama has business owners and entrepreneurs. If this is a sign of how desperate they are to come up with a line of attack, Romney may just be on his way to winning the thing by a considerable margin. Honestly, nothing this weak belongs anywhere near the word Olympian.
I suppose we should forget that some Olympic venues invvolve teams, too? Duh!
Our political Quote of the Day gives us one more strand in the heaping-plate-of-spaghetti-of-hyocrisy called American partisan politics, where the accuracy of an assertion is not what matters. What matters is that you pick up something that can be repeated, and exaggerated and cherry picked but try to forget or deny or not mention what you yourself said.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch