Ohio Power Outages 2012 Complicated By Heat
American Electric Power Co. had about 89,000 customers without power Friday, mostly in central and southwest Ohio. The company says the recent storms have far surpassed the damage caused by the remnants of Hurricane Ike four years ago.
The ongoing heat wave has left residents longing for their air conditioning and has complicated the repair situation. The head of AEP-Ohio says three utility workers were hospitalized for heat exhaustion.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch