Neat Video: Whale Shark sucks the life out of commercial fishermen’s net
Pretty neat, I think. The water is so crystal clear, you can watch the world's largest fish, a seemingly, swimming lumbering one at that, suck the life right out of the commerical fishermen's net right in front of your face. Via GrindTV.
Conservation International recently posted a video showing a large whale shark stealing small fish that in a way is being stolen from it by commercial fishermen. The amazing footage, captured off Indonesia's Cenderawasih Bay, shows how the shark has learned to literally suck fish from small holes in a platform net.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch