Kim Rhode Breaks Record The American Way: A gun “shooting” sport
The media wasn't thrilled earlier when Lolo Jones Tweeted:
But it seems Jones knew what she was talking about, thanks to Olympic champion Kim Rhode:
She earned a gold medal in women’s skeet, setting an Olympic record and tying the world record by hitting 99 of 100 targets. She also became the first woman to win three gold medals in Olympic shooting.
I've always said, swimming is for sissies, it takes a real man to shoot a … oh wait, ….
Just kidding. All the athletes there are already champions in their own right. It's great to see Kim Rhode do so well. Congrats and thanks from home!!
More RiehlWorldView News
- Politico Failed to Disclose Lobbying Work of Heritage Critics Steve LaTourette, John Feehery and Brian Walsh
- Joy McCall, 35, ‘had sex with schoolboy, 12, in back of her car’
- Mark Levin to Receive ‘Andrew Breitbart Defender of the 1st Amendment Award’ at CPAC
- If Milton Wolf Were A GOP Incumbent, The NRSC Would Be Defending Him
- Detroit mother scares off 3 home invaders with rifle
- Kickstarter Hacked: Credit Cards Safe, Passwords Stolen
- Twerking the Jerk-in-Chief? Miley Cyrus simulates oral sex with Bill Clinton impersonator
- 11 US soldiers Tortured in Vietnam’s worst prison were unbreakable
- Research shows online trolls are narcissistic, psychopathic and sadistic
- HS cheerleader Kaitlyn Hunt jailed for relationship with female minor steps out with new girlfriend, 27