Kim Rhode Breaks Record The American Way: A gun “shooting” sport
The media wasn't thrilled earlier when Lolo Jones Tweeted:
But it seems Jones knew what she was talking about, thanks to Olympic champion Kim Rhode:
She earned a gold medal in women’s skeet, setting an Olympic record and tying the world record by hitting 99 of 100 targets. She also became the first woman to win three gold medals in Olympic shooting.
I've always said, swimming is for sissies, it takes a real man to shoot a … oh wait, ….
Just kidding. All the athletes there are already champions in their own right. It's great to see Kim Rhode do so well. Congrats and thanks from home!!
More RiehlWorldView News
- The NRSC’s Incompetent “Clown” Brad Dayspring Strikes Again
- Freedom Works Piles On McConnell
- Mitch ‘Mr. Majestic’ McConnell is Melting, Pressures Bookkeeper in Tea Party Fight
- This is Just Sad: Mitch McConnell Feels … ‘Bullied’
- Does Brian Walsh’s ‘Profit for Purity’ Include Cocaine?
- Someone Better Wake Grandpa McConnell, His NRSC Frat Boys Are At It, Again
- NRSC, Dayspring Threaten Blogger With Private Emails, Black-listing
- ObamaCare: Let The Taxpayer Scams Begin
- Poll: Hillary Clinton Trounces Chris Christie 44 – 34
- If Obama Can Lie To Himself, He Can Lie To Anyone