The Freedom To Blog – Cough, Cough
As regards the freedom to blog, some choosing to not blog today and efforts to urge Congressional action regarding Brett Kimberlin and others for their alleged activities, there are several posts to choose from via Memeorandum. Some are blogging, some aren't. I see Instapundit is blogging.
It wasn't my intention to participate; however, I've got some kind of bug – early Summer cold, or whatever, and don't anticipate blogging, or writing much, anywhere today.
As to the larger issue, I believe we're starting to win, or at least move in that direction, so we should keep our eyes on developments, remain committed, and continue to push things forward as appropriate and necessary in the future. Speaking only for myself, I intend to do that.
That is all.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch