President Obama: The conscience of the king
"Pure garbage," says Tuck, retilling the source of the exquisite, deep, dark soil he uses for planting, repotting and mulching our Chelsea Gardens (above). Fruit and vegetable scraps from the kitchen, grass clippings and dry fall leaves from the yard. Compost 'em, mix 'em together and ted 'em periodically over three years. Turn it around, and you're looking at Pure Chelsea Gold. The plants eat it up!
By Sissy Willis of sisu
"Well, you can lead a leftist to reality, BUT…" twitters Darleen Click this afternoon, and our reply:
But you can't make him think.
Thank you, Mr. President. Like every freedom lover suddenly released from the Fear Society Lite shackles of Obamaspeak by Mr. Obama's own unwittingly self-revelatory words during a post-armageddon press conference this afternoon, we're giddy at the thought of the narrative gift he has bestowed upon us …
Read full post here.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch