Update – Obama’s Priorities: Raising Cash And Hanging Out With George Clooney
Update: More on Obama's fundraising here, "Obama to Hold Six Fundraisers in One Day".
Today we learn via "@RNCResearch: After tonight's 6, Obama will have attended 147 reelection fundraisers".
Meanwhile, "The economy added just 69,000 jobs in May – well below expectations of 150,000 – with the unemployment rate ticking up slightly to 8.2 percent, the Labor Department reported Friday. Read more. And when Obama isn't working on his driving and putting, he's enjoying the lifestyles of the rich and famous. America thought it elected a savoir, and they got Robin Leach, instead. Why am I not as surprised as Leach looks in the photo?
Investor Warren Buffett and actor George Clooney have logged more face time with President Barack Obama than the person tasked with executing the President's war on drugs, White House visitor records show.
Drug Enforcement Administration Administrator Michelle M Leonhart has met with Obama at the White House only once, back in June 2011. Buffett meanwhile, has met with Obama at the White House four times since 2010, and Clooney has met with the President twice.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch