Miami Zombie 911 Calls Released, Girlfriend Fears VooDoo Spell To Blame
Man, I hate it when that happens! She always called him "my baby, my heart." Rudy Eugene always carried a bible and was carrying one when he left the house that morning – before eating Ronald Poppo's face. Also, the 911 calls have been released.
Girlfriend: 'Miami Zombie' may have had voodoo spell that made him chew off a man's face
Eugene's girlfriend has her own theory on what happened that day. She believes Eugene was drugged unknowingly. The only other explanation, she said, was supernatural — that someone put a voodoo curse on him. The girlfriend, who unlike Eugene is not Haitian, said she has never believed in voodoo, until now. "I don't know how else to explain this," she said.
ABC goes there, check out the url "zombie-apocalypse": http://abcnews.go.com/US/zombie-apocalypse-miami-face-eating-attack-911-calls/story?id=16481769#.T8q3ubBYvNk
Three frantic 911 calls reporting a brutal face-eating attack are shedding new light on the painful scene passersby witnessed. "He's beating another man. It's a naked man beating another man," one caller said. "He is going to kill that man. I promise you." The grisly assault on a homeless man whose face was eaten by a deranged assailant lasted for 18 agonizing minutes and was captured on nearby surveillance cameras. The 911 calls were releaed by police late Friday. "He is beating another man to a pulp," one caller said. Another told police they would have no trouble finding the location. "Can't miss him, he's naked!" the caller said.
The Daily Beast reviews the 11 signs to look for in a Zombie Apocalypse. Good to know. You wouldn't want to get caught in the middle of one of them all Summer, now would you?
A flesh-eating virus, the “Miami Zombie,” and more similarly gruesome stories have been dominating headlines in the past few weeks. While some have chalked up this strange string of events to creepy coincidence, the Twittersphere is abuzz with another explanation: a zombie apocalypse. From a blood-spitting anesthesiologist to an arm-biting contractor, the twisted cases fueling fears of the walking dead. Plus, see a map of where the past month's freakish incidents have gone down.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch