Dailykos Meltdown Continues: Moe Lane, You Suck!
True to form, the losers at Dailykos-we-lost just can't get over it.
I'm f*cking pissed, and I'm not going to take it anymore. I have just sat down and shut up my whole life until I'm backed into a corner, and I feel like I am being backed into a corner now. I feel like I've sat back and watched the Tea Party just freaking take over state after state. States like Wisconsin, where there are so many Democrats are being taken over by freaking tea baggers. I sit back and watch people like Moe Lane from the tea party website, RedState, say this:
I would like to offer these words of comfort. When you progressive/liberal/Democratic activists look back on your quest to begin the Wisconsin recall movement, I want you to appreciate the amazing amount of work that you spent on it. You called. You networked. You wrote letters and blog posts. You contributed to opposition groups. You reached out, and found people just like you, and you banded together to fight. You marched, and you stormed the state capital, and you were arrested. And you kept going, and calling, and struggling, and you put your time, your money, and every atom of your being on the line. For some of you, this was your finest moment. You fought for this. You fought so hard for this. Oddly enough, I didn’t do any of that, but I won anyway. That’s because you suck, and I don’t. Well, I didn’t say that they were words of comfort for you.
Well you know what Moe? YOU F*CKING SUCK. You are the exact epitome of the Republican mindset in this country today. You want yours at the expense of everybody else's. Oh, and when you get yours you f*cking laugh in our faces. You haven't won sh*t without pouring millions of dollars into it first. Mitt Romney is a fine example of a Republican. He can't win without millions upon millions of dollars to tear down people. Well I am going to f*cking stand up right now and say NO MORE.
NO MORE OF THIS SH*T. Tomorrow morning, I am going to call/visit/stalk/whatever I have to do to volunteer for President Obama and other Democrats in North Carolina. I felt demoralized until I read that comment from Moe Lane. Not anymore. Instead, I say f*ck it. If I lose every damn fight for the rest of my life, at least I will die trying.
You can take my rights away. You can make sure I will never marry the person I love. You can spend millions of dollars to smear the candidates I believe in. You can demoralize me. You can do whatever the f*ck you want to do, but you can't stop me from fighting.
And fight I f*cking will.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch