Sarah Palin dazzles CNN poobahs
"If there's one particular issue that breaks the camel's back with respect to this election, that is the issue of Obamacare," says Oklahoma primary winner Rick Santorum this evening, addressing supporters in his neck-and-neck Ohio victory speech. "Once the government has control of your life, then they've got you." (Getty images)
By Sissy Willis of sisu
"You lucked out," joshed Sarah Palin moments ago as she granted a spur-of-the-moment mini-interview to an ecstatic CNN reporter lurking on the fringes of the Wasilla polling place where Sarah and Todd were exercising their franchise this evening. Flashing only a metaphorical ankle in response to the reporter's question, the Mama Grizzly taunted:
"As I said, anything is possible and I don’t close any doors that would be open out there" …
Asked to list what she sees as the top campaign issues, Palin said it is a “combination of the economy and military needs” …
"Things are up in the air. I don't know. Anybody but Obama."
The boys and girls back at CNN headquarters were giddy — pardon our wordplay — peeing in their pants at the thrill of it all …
Read full post here.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch