#RallyforRush Why The Dem Attack On Rush Was Always Doomed To Fail
Michelle Malkin's Twitchy is joining Rush Limbaugh's list of advertisers.
As pointed out last night, other new advertisers are showing up on Rush's show and one that wanted back was shined on by the host. Perhaps the Democrat left can't comprehend this, as so many are not free market capitalists.
Advertising dollars will flow to where the audience is, as sure as water runs downhill. Rush's strength is not his advertisers, it's that he has more listeners than most other talkers combined.
When the left and media go after Limbaugh, it doesn't drive Rush's listeners away. It actually causes them to become more loyal as they seek to defend him and dismiss ideologically driven critics. As this attack was always based on a double standard and phony outrage, no other conclusion was ever going to be reached by his fans.
In effect, Media Matters has attacked and made Rush Limbaugh stronger. That tells you precisely what kind of a moron Eric Boehlert is. He thought he had a prayer of winning this fight. What a dope.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch