WaPo’s Little Train Wreck That Couldn’t
Via Nate Silver at the New York Times, one of the best polling analysts in my view.
Since we ran the Michigan numbers early Monday morning, three new polls are out that make the state look more like a true toss-up and less like one that favors Mr. Romney.
Meanwhile, I find myself wondering if the Washington Post's health care package comes with a mental health component. Pssst, … it's called projection.
By Jennifer Rubin
Is Rick Santorum gloomy? Or “one angry dude”? If you look at the past few days, his increasingly erratic performance reminds you of a basketball team trailing by single digits at the beginning of the fourth quarter. Things then go from bad to worse. The squad gets rattled, arguing with the ref and making silly fouls. Instead of going for the percentage shots, the team throws up a series of off-balance three-point shots that miss wildly. Soon what was a close game isn’t, and what looked a competitive team now looks frazzled.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch