Ron Paul Rants And Raves: George Bush And The CIA Were Drug Dealers
Political comedy gold with Ron Paul on the Morton Downey Jr. show circa 1988. It really gets cranking about five minutes in. Downey tells Paul he'd puke on him if he were in the Oval Office. But don't worry, Paul gets right into the flow of the ranting and raving show geared toward getting people to scream at one another. It looks like he gets so into it, he starts hamming it up at some points. Charlie Rangel even does a quick call in.
The topic is drug legalization and, yes, Paul does claim that George Bush and the CIA are drug dealers to finance their illegal wars.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch