Mitt’s Missing 100k Jobs, Are They In Mexico And Southeast Asia?
Per Big Government, Sarah Palin has called on Mitt Romney to release his tax returns and also document his repeated claim of having created 100,000 jobs. That's a critical argument from Romney in direct support of his suitability for the presidency during difficult economic times.
Various independent sources over the years have been unable to clearly document Romney's claim. At one point Romney claimed to have created only 10,000 jobs after he had already left Bain. It's unclear how he eventually came to be claiming 100,000 this political season.
It's been reported at both Big Government and in the Washington Post that Romney is allegedly more likely to have created said jobs in Southeast Asia and Mexico, than in the Unites States.
Given that Romney has repeatedly featured the claim prominently in his campaigning for the presidency, it's time for him to document the claim clearly and once and for all.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch