And Now NRO, They Are Making Romney Look Pathetic
Via Charlotte Hays writing at NRO's The Corner. Oh, yeah, the Peggy Noonan that's writing these days is reeeally going to save their man Mitt.
Mitt, call Peggy Noonan and beg her to take a leave of absence from her day job to give you the words. She’s helped your type before! Convince people you can beat Obama by beating Newt. Fight dirty if you need to. Newt will.
Add that to Jen Rubin's sad plea for help and Hugh Hewitt invoking liberals on Mitt's behalf and I think I spy a trend. Last night it was being reported that Romney-connected sources were claiming a pending endorsement from Jeb Bush as things move on to Florida. Jeb promptly and smartly, I would add, declared his neutrality.
Mitt Romney is either a big boy and a capable politician, or he is something less than what it will take to win the GOP nomination. Whatever the case, if he wants to be President of the United States, it would be nice to think he can get there without his supporters with a byline flailing about making him look like such a weakling in need of an intervention and massive assistance.
They are making him look like something of a pathetic figure at this point and I doubt the sympathy vote is a winning strategy. But then, who knows, the GOP establishment behaves so much like liberals today, perhaps one will propose a government program designed to save Romney from his own mis-managed campaign and weak political skills.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch