The Aging Of Ann Coulter
Time was, there were huge debates and often heated arguments between bloggers out here over Ann Coulter. It boiled down to, is her style worth it? Does it attract, or turn off potential allies? In that sense, Bill Jacobson has it wrong.
Coulter isn't becoming "a political kamikaze." She's always been that. Her misfortune, assuming she even cares, is that her bombast isn't currently being directed at the Left; it's targeting the very people who were more prone to view her positively. In that sense, her brand is still about going down in flames, but for a different audience.
It's really nothing new, the net effect is that Ann Coulter is getting very old. See Bill Jacobson's take on Ann Coulter over at Legal Insurrection.
Ann, we get it, you support Mitt and you don’t like Newt. Nothing wrong with that, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But in the quest to sink the U.S.S. Newt, you are becoming a political kamikaze.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch