Ron Paul Can’t Withstand The Scrutiny Of Being A Front-runner
Why do Paulbots lash out and attack so viciously every time someone says something negative about their candidate? Perhaps they need to do everything they can to prevent scrutiny. The fact is he would never stand up to it were he taken seriously as a potential nominee. If he does want to be taken seriously, it's time for him to answer for this garbage.
Here, according to Reason, was a potential Republican nominee for president who had for whatever rationale acquiesced to having a newsletter sent out under his name that used the most vile of racist language.
To wit, this from the May 22nd Dallas Morning News in 1996:Dr. Ron Paul, a Republican congressional candidate from Texas, wrote in his political newsletter in 1992 that 95 percent of the black men in Washington, D.C., are "semi-criminal or entirely criminal."
And this, from the Houston Chronicle on May 23, 1996:…we are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational. Black men commit murders, rapes, robberies, muggings and burglaries all out of proportion to their numbers.
And this from the Austin American-Statesman, also on May 23, 1996:Opinion polls consistently show that only about 5 percent of blacks have sensible political opinions.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch