Geez, Did You Ever See This Herman Cain Clip?

November 5, 2011

Yeah, I'm taking a closer look. So what, he's running for POTUS? Seriously?? Twenty seconds in. Oh yeah, America's going to love that. If this guy ever does a serious press conference under pressure, he had better be medicated.

Comments:
  1. He abused an idiot who was asking a duplicitous question. He apologized afterward. He was really pissed, and he was really aware of stepping over a boundary, and he really apologized.
    Even his mistakes are refreshing!

2. southdakotaboy says:

In short it is high time that the gloves came off and we started punching these lowlifes right in the face.

3. cp says:

Even his anger problem is awesome! He *needs* to chew out people who are looking for answers regarding the things he’s said in the past! He should tell them all to shove it, and just push his way into the White House without this stupid vetting thing!

4. jann says:

So the one person who appears half way normal and has a record of doing the right thing and she says NO. This is what are choices are?? wow, we are going down aren’t we.

5. ExPFCWintergreen says:

I didn’t see anything wrong with raising one’s voice. I don’t see how America would recoil from this. We know, Dan, that you hate Cain, but do you really want a media ass-kisser in his place?

6. LTC Graham says:

Yeah – we need a Samuel Jackson like attitude in our candidate. That should work. You Cainiacs need to take a step back and THINK about what you are doing.

7. designczar says:

Here’s a test I would encourage everyone to take:
    Pick another candidate. Any one. Ask yourself what you would think of them if they did/said the things Herman Cain has done/said.
    If you think it would be no problem for Romney, Perry, or Gingrich to lose their temper over a simple question, completely confuse people over the most basic conservative positions, change positions in 24 hours on whether they’d build an “electrified” fence that could kill people, morph an abortion position multiple times in the span of a week, choose words so poorly people think they are just now figuring out China is interested in “developing” nuclear weapons, repeatedly fumble foreign policy questions, blame everyone for their problems but themselves, make reckless accusations without a shred of proof, repeatedly play the race card (and on another Republican candidate, to boot), boast about their ignorance about strategic countries like “Ubeki beki beki beki beki stan”, believe that the Constitution requires you to “sign” an amendment to it – if you REALLY think that wouldn’t make you look elsewhere were these examples of one of the others, then will get no argument from me about your support of Herman Cain.
    But judge them the same. At least do that much.

8. astonerii says:

He did not look pissed. I raise my voice as well when I am sick of a person refusing to listen to the very specifics that I am giving them. Sometimes I do it with my boss because she seems to ignore every third word out of my mouth no matter how slowly I speak it out. It does not mean I am angry, I am just not in the mood to spend 3 to 10 times the period that should be required to get through their fixated defenses.

9. Ragspierre says:

I have been accused of having an anger problem. The flucking idiots don’t know what they are talking about. Collectivist pukes. Big government RUINS. Obama made it much much WORSE.

10. Arlenearmy says:

This dude has anger management problems.

11. sickofrinos says:

I know I have a anger problem. F all you educated rinos that will vote for mittens. Pres. hugamuzzie is toast. Newt will be the next one taken down by the spoiled establishment pundits, right Dan.

12. southdakotaboy says:

designczar I would ask you why we have to put up with candidates basically giving the biased left wing media sloppy wet kisses? I would love it if Mitt would turn on that great brain he is supposed to have and just treat the left wing press with utter (but polite) contempt.
    What I would really like to see is every Republican Candidate start attacking the media for the amount of coverage they are giving this and how little they gave Obama. It would be a two fer they could attack the media and bash Obama on the back swing.For Mitt it would be even better, because he could actually look like a conservative instead of a Rhino who can’t wait to give lefties big wet sloppy kisses.

13. Joe says:

I find a candidate who can respond back like that to a reporter refreshing. Not that I am a big Chris Christie fan, but that is one of the things I really like about Christie.

14. Joe says:

That sort of response is actually a plus, not a negative.
    What worries me is that the substance of his responses can go off track.

15. Ragspierre says:

Obama’s Sarkozy remark offends French
    Yep. President Putz steps in it again.

16. sickofrinos says:

mittens will not stand up to reporters, let alone stand up for America.
    The guy reminds me of lutefisk.
    Stinky with a bad taste. Something only rino’s crave.

17. Ragspierre says:

“You are kidding yourself if you think you can be one of the highest-taxed states in the nation, have a reputation for being anti-business — and have a rosy economic future,” says the Democrat governor of New York.
    Yep. Handwriting. On wall.
    And it ain’t Occupy graffiti….
    It is just math.

18. If we want our candidates to stand up to the press, I say we buy them all hickory walking sticks so they can go full Jackson (Andrey, not Jesse)….

19. standing4Liberty says:

That’s all we need, another jive talker!

20. Cheryl says:

It is not good to have a Muslim in office. A Muslim’s allegiance is first and foremost to Sharia law. No man can serve two masters. They cannot serve Constitutional law and take an oath of office to uphold the Constitution if they believe in Sharia law. This is common logic that no one wants to talk about. At a certain point, things are irreconcialable. Up cannot be down. Right cannot be left. Fat cannot be skinny. Purple cannot be orange. Tolerance has gotten to the point where people try to make two opposites the same. They are not. Sharia law is not Constitutional law. A person with allegiance to Sharia law does not have allegiance to Constitutional law. Impossible. I would not want someone elected President who does not understand the basic difference in these laws. Go to http://aclj.com for more information.

21. So, what’s the problem? He raised his voice. Haven’t you eve raised your voice before? You’re not a Cain fan, I get it.

22. Ragspierre says:

Excellent key-note by Mark Levin.
    Compare and contrast with the behavior of the Revolting Eloi, who harass old ladies and children attending the Defending the Dream Conference.

23. Ragspierre says:

“At first glance, an alliance of anarchists and government might appear to be somewhat paradoxical. But the formal convergence in Oakland makes explicit the movement’s aims: They’re anarchists for statism, wild free-spirited youth demanding more and more total government control of every aspect of life — just so long as it respects the fundamental human right to sloth. . . . At heart, Oakland’s occupiers and worthless political class want more of the same fix that has made America the Brokest Nation in History: They expect to live as beneficiaries of a prosperous Western society without making any contribution to the productivity necessary to sustain it. This is the ‘idealism’ that the media are happy to sentimentalize, and that enough poseurs among the corporate executives are happy to indulge — at least until the window-smashing starts.”
    –Mark Steyn
    This is what dystopia looks like!!!

24. I would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.

25. zane says:

Yeah, I can just see Herman Cain when Nikita Khrushchev pounded his fist on the table telling Cain Russia was going to bury the U.S. Ronald Reagan Cain is not.
    Hell, he can’t even stand the heat from a bunch of reporters much less the heat that will be put on him by the likes of Putin. Do any of you Cainiacs think that the likes of Putin, and Amjustajollyjihad are going to soft ball Herman Cain?
    Last night in the Gingrich/Cain debate (if that is what you want to call that love fest) Cain said the most surprising thing of the campaign was the viciousness of the press. I suggest Herman Cain invest in some history books. The press has always been vicious toward presidents and presidential candidate. i.e.’ George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, just to name a few. What did Cain expect? That he was going to be given a pass because “people like him?” (he told Greta that he thought he was rising in the polls because “people like me.” Does this man’s arrogance know no bounds?
    Get used to it Herman, if you want to continue being a player. David Axelrod damn sure is not going to cut you any slack.

26. jeannebodine says:

Gee Dan, I haven’t been around for a few weeks because I started a new job. How disappointing you’ve become. Usually your “missions” reflected a degree of truth, justice & the American way. But you seem OK with the destruction of a candidate by the MSM as long as the candidate is not your guy. So you’re cool watching the MSM destroy Herman Cain cause you don’t like him. At least I know how deeply your principles go. I guess you’re a Romney guy. Anyway, it’s best to find these things out sooner rather than later. See ya.

27. LauderdaleVet says:

Cain doesn’t bother me so much, but I can’t say that I’m truly excited about anyone at the moment. I like Newt more than I did a few weeks ago.
    I’m trying to keep an open mind until the primaries; I won’t be skipping that vote, nor the general.

28. HTW says:

This is such a non-story here. What did Cain do? Jeez. He just got a little feisty. Now how is this a problem? And how does it predict how he’ll behave when talking to foreign dignitaries (it doesn’t!!!)? I’m more concerned by persisting sexual harassment allegations and talk of leaving China “in the dust,” and have a feeling that Cain just doesn’t know enough about what’s happening in the world. But let’s give the right amount of attention to the right things. This just appears to be bandwagoning character assassination!

29. Ragspierre says:

“He just got a little feisty.”
    We don’t know that.
    We don’t know ANYTHING…good, bad, indifferent.
    Except that Politico plays fast and loose with allegations.

30. TexasFred says:

If Cain gets SO pissed off in a presser, if his composure is so blown over a question, how is he going to react to another 9-11, or worse??
    Cain is a blathering idiot and needs to go back to making pizza…
    I’m TexasFred and I heartily endorse this comment…

31. Ragspierre says:

Yah, boy, Fred…
    Gemme a phoney-balony, plastic-banana automaton PROFESSIONAL like “my friend” Lindsay Graham…!!!
    NOT!!! I LIKE people who show some PEOPLE-like character.
    Makes me think MAYBE I share some humanity with them.

32. steve says:

Jen Rubin is to Perry as Dan Riehl is to Cain.

33. HTW says:

‘”He just got a little feisty.”‘
    “We don’t know that.”
    Watch the video and you’ll see that we do. But maybe I agree with you. The media needs to turn down the sensitivity levels of the Cain Seismograph that opposing campaigns (Perry? Romney? The liberals?) are trying to exploit.

34. Ragspierre says:

Sorry, HTW…my bad. I thought you on “feisty” as in “rutting”, not “feisty” as in “fed up”.

35. vanderleun says:

Hey, Dan!
    Wake up!
    We get it!
    You loathe him!
    Message received!
    From this point on you convert no…body. You increase you’re penchant for talking to yourself.
    Snap the hell out of it!
    You are becoming tee=dee=ous in the extreme!

36. Calypso Jones says:

I’m not having a problem with this.

37. It is about time that Conservatives start treating left wing reports like the scum they are. For to long our politicians on the right have tried playing nice with those pieces of human trash and they always lie and distort what our side is about.