A Few Words On Our Nation’s Profound Loss
According to lastest reports, the Teleprompter of the United States, affectionately known as T.O.T.U.S. to friends, fans, and foe, alike, … is lost.
When you see President Obama speak, there is a pretty typical setup including the presidential seal on a podium, the see-thru Teleprompter and a portable sound system. Thieves saw the truck carrying that equipment and couldn't resist the target.
Early word out of MSNBC suggests all boom mics will remain at half-staff as our nation attempts to deal with this tragic development. The White House assures that they are on top of this and, whatever it takes, even if it means giving a few Occupy Wall Street schmucks a job with Sharpies and legal pads, the Republic will endure. Whether they themselves will hold up every inspirational word needed for Barry to read as he guides us all through this terrible crisis remains unclear.
Some have suggested Vice President Biden's usual "kick me" sign Barry is said to make him wear may temporarily be replaced with any text the President needs to read to ensure America he is all that and a bag of chips, if not more. However, complete details of any contingency planning remain unclear for now.
Courage, folks. As for TOTUS, our heart-felt prayers for a speedy recovery, while knowing that, no matter what, our proud Republic will endure. These are the times that try men's souls and reading glasses, to be sure.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch