Rick Perry: “Galileo got outvoted for a spell”
As a Palinista from day one, we're still "undecided," but we loved this from Texas Governor Rick Perry (above) at last night's GOP primary debate: "Galileo got outvoted for a spell … Find out what the science truly is before you start putting the American economy in jeapordy." This morning irony-challenged MSNBC talking heads joked about whether Perry saw himself as Galileo, unaware that it is they themselves, our friends on the left side of the aisle, who are the Roman Inquisitors of our day.
By Sissy Willis of sisu
"You yourself have said the party is in danger of becoming anti-science. Who on this stage is anti-science?" MSNBC whatshisname taunted flat-earther Jon Huntsman at last night's Republican primary debate. Darwinian libertarian that we are, we've been horrified for some time at the left's conflation of the science of evolution that we embrace with the mumbo-jumbo secular religion of anthropogenic global warming/climate change. We've been on the left's AGW case for two decades, at least, since Andrea Mitchell (God bless her now in her time of genuine sorrow) acknowledged her lack of objectivity way back when …
Read full post here.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch