Harry Reid Thinks Obama Is “Childish”
If Reid thinks Cantor was being childish for walking out of a Hill meeting, it stands to reason that he must feel the same way about what Obama did yesterday. Right? As a Democrat, I'm sure he's all about fairness. Schumer is running his mouth, too. But then, he's still upset because his little protege Weiner got caught Tweeting his package to a college student. Now, that's childish, to say the least.
“We had negotiations going here in a room, S-219, a short jog from here, and he has walked out on the meetings with the vice president of the United States,” said the majority leader, recounting Cantor’s recent exit from the talks hosted by Vice President Biden. “It was childish.”
Reid's remarks followed a clash that occurred between Cantor and President Obama at the White House on Wednesday night that culminated in the president walking out of the room.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch