Breaking: Tucker Carlson To Give Head On Pennsylvania Avenue
Honestly, some people will do anything for attention. I'm not linking the Caller story in question. I didn't really see anything much to get all that worked up over in it, under the circumstances. But then, I doubt I'd get worked up over a hack like Carlson, or his boy-toy Jonathan Strong giving head to some establishment GOP pol on Pennsylvania Avenue, either. It's politics, chit happens and chit gets said privately, everyday. Big deal.
There's more, or less, nothing in it I haven't heard privately from other prominent players out here. Some scumbag nobody decided to dish and Carlson's rag didn't have the class to say, no. Big surprise.
The Daily Caller’s Jonathan Strong runs a story based entirely on the private tweets of Sarah Palin staffer Rebecca Mansour. Mansour sent them to someone she trusted, in hindsight trust that the person has proved unworthy to hold. There is no news in the tweets: Mansour does what loyal political staff do, trashing those who trash the boss, dishing, being fierce. Not news, at least to anyone who has ever worked anywhere near politics since the advent of email. But evidently it’s news to Jonathan Strong and the Daily Caller. Frankly, it’s garbage.
Evidently the guy tried to sell them to Politico at one point. All it proves is that the DC is another self-promoting establishment rag that shouldn't be seen as on the side of conservatives, or conservatism – another non-surprise, at this point. Ace goes off on it here and follows up with more here. Filed under: who cares?
"Sorry, Ben, but it's going to take more than a happy meal and a hand shake to get me to betray someone's confidence. Only freshly printed 100 dollar bills help me get over feelings of guilt," wrote the emailer, who continued, "Would it violate some fake journalistic ethics and standards to get me in contact someone who does pay? I know that the thought of bloggingabout this is making your panties wet. The topics range from Chuck Hagelto Ricky Hollywood and everything else in between. It's a f***ing blogger's gold mine."
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch