Van der Sloot Allegedly Stabbed 3 Prisoners In Peruvian Prison
h/t Pundita in email. AOL News has it up, not sure how credible the magazine might be. It's hitting the wires right now. Hard to imagine this guy serving out any term without someone killing him, if it's true. It's being reported he's now in solitary and is said to be a heavy drug user.
Murder suspect Joran van der Sloot has stabbed at least three other inmates during his incarceration at a Peruvian prison, a magazine reports.
The Peruvian magazine Panorama alleges that van der Sloot stabbed three prisoners, with at least one victim needing emergency medical care. The magazine also reports that the Dutchman is a heavy drug user who has "been put into solitary confinement several times but comes out even more angry," a source told Panorama.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch