Trump Wanted Bush Impeached In 2008
Seriously, the future of the nation hangs in the balance and some morons want to saddle up with a rich, self-promoting, rodeo clown? Please just turn in your voter registration, or join the idiots on the progressive side, now. That's precisely who you would be helping with this nonsense. It's times like these when I realize how many truly stupid people on our side we have to drag along to win that worry me the most, politically. There's no way America has had this many brain injuries in our recent past.
Mark continues to question Donald Trump's conservatism. Where was he during the Tea Party's rise and throughout the battles it was having? Why was he donating to Senator Schumer, Congressman Anthony Weiner, and Hillary Clinton's campaigns when the Tea Party was beginning to rise? Mark also speaks about how Donald Trump wants universal healthcare – how is that conservative? Finally, Mark plays audio from Trump contradicting himself on whom the worst President is – first he says it was George W. Bush, then Jimmy Carter, then Obama.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch