NRO: Standing Athwart History To Yell Spend And Grow Government
We've seen what a sham the budget deal is. Here's NRO's pathetic pat on the back for itself and the Boehner Republican's reckless spending and big government. Look at how weak they reveal themselves to be. Victory is no longer winning; it's not being beaten too badly. But Boehner and the House Republicans were beaten very badly, in large part because they aren't leading on anything. They are less than worthless because they're counter-productive to the cause of getting government and government spending under control. Is it any wonder that they are now polling so badly, there's no assurance they can even hold the House in 2012?
John Boehner and congressional Republicans are to be congratulated for their performance in the recent budget negotiations, both for the modest victory they achieved and the potential defeat they escaped.
The same old Republicans incapable of producing significant results for years are still in control, squandering any hope of the party regaining genuine credibility, as they had a chance to do after November, 2010. And their toadies in the Right-side beltway media like NRO and now neo-Republican Rubin at the Post are cheering them on, while trying to stifle any dissent.
The toadies we can ignore; Boehner and company we will have to throw out in 2012. Both are less than useless to the conservative cause.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch