Obama Appeals Vinson’s Health Reform Ruling, GOP Hedges
He isn't just giving up on ObamaCare. But then, he isn't a Republican.
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration has appealed the ruling by a federal judge in Florida that the individual mandate provision of the Affordable Care Act is unconstitutional and therefore the entire law is void.
The appeal was filed on Tuesday in Atlanta with the Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
Via the Right Scoop, as pointed out by Mark Levin tonight (audio) – the GOP talks a good game but can't be relied upon to act when opportunities present. There are far too many Republicans just as content with running things from DC, as are the Democrats.
Levin says that Republicans are doing way too little in the way of spending and blames the leadership for being more interested in power than the future of the country. One of his big issues that he talks about is the fact that Michele Bachmann has uncovered over 100 billion that is currently being used to fund ObamaCare’s implementation, that was hidden in the ObamaCare legislation for this purpose. But instead of removing it with the recent CR (Continuing Resolution), they don’t even address it.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch