Manchin Signs On To Blocking EPA’s End-Run Of Democracy
You can't talk jobs without talking energy. Just as Obama and the Democrats ignored voters after Scott Brown won the Massachusetts Senate race, post-November, Obama is now committed to allowing the EPA to implement job-killing regulations that will have far-reaching negative implications for job creation in America for years to come.
It's good to see such bi-partisan support (details at link) for the effort to stop the EPA from their continuing battle against the private sector by robbing it of lower cost energy. Now, we have to keep the pressure on the Senate.
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), a vocal critic of the Environmental Protection Agency, has signed on as a co-sponsor of Republican legislation to permanently block the agency's climate rules.
The bill has a good chance of passing the House, but will face major hurdles in the Senate.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch