GOP Using ObamaCare Vote PR To Counter Budget Weakness
There's a game the establishment GOP in DC has been playing and it's time to call them on it. Between the House and the Senate, more than once, you will see headlines like this:
At the very same time, they are taking actions like this.
Half of Republican Caucus, Especially Leadership and Old Guard, Votes With Democrats To Block Additional $22 Billion in Cuts
The anti-ObamaCare votes are great and perhaps needed. Yet, because of Obama's veto, they are going nowhere. The GOP seems to be using them to distract from the same weakness on spending we have been seeing from them for years.
They need to know they will not get away with this. The Tea Party is not finished. At this rate, we will continue to see more primaries and eventually, a call for new leadership. Conservatives and many common sense Americans are tired of the same old games. With new media, they will not get away with playing them, as they have for years.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch