Note To Joe Scarborough
Joe Scarborough has an interview coming out in Parade. Here he answers a question on a potential return to politics.
Might that ticket be you and New York mayor Mike Bloomberg, as the rumors say?
If someone could figure out which one of us has the capacity to be vice president, I’d like that person to explain it. I’ve been around Mayor Bloomberg, and people who’ve been around me would laugh at the notion that either of us [could settle for being second-in-command].
Dude, you're currently third banana behind frickin' Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow. I'm thinking VP may be just a bit above your pay grade, no matter who tops some hypothetical ticket.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch