RNC Backs Renee Ellmers Recount Effort With $10K – Where Is The NRCC?
Renee Ellmers rightfully slammed the NRCC for lack of support today – via Politico. I've just gotten word from the RNC, they are supporting her recount effort with $10,000. How many balls does the NRCC have to drop before we realize they aren't bad jugglers, they're a bunch of clowns! They didn't spend a dime to get her elected, blowing it on losing causes in NC. Maybe she didn't hire the right consultants? Filed under Corrupt Bastards Club.
North Carolina Republican congressional candidate Renee Ellmers might well be headed to Washington — but she’s slamming the National Republican Congressional Committee regardless.
In a 471-word statement posted on her campaign website Thursday afternoon, Ellmers, who leads Democratic Rep. Bobby Etheridge by 1,600 votes in their still-undecided 2nd District race, takes aim at the NRCC for allegedly refusing to help pay for attorneys in her potential recount battle against Etheridge.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch