Some Upset With Obama’s “In The Back” Comment For Wrong Reason
I think Dave Poff aka Haystack at Redstate is on the wrong track here. Obama was talking cars, not buses – I don't think there's anything racial in it at all. However, it causes me even greater concern than if he had been. He's a Democrat and he was in New England. We all know what happens to people who ride in the backseat with those bastards. I have no intention of being in the back when this idiot Obama drives Democrats off the bridge on Nov 2nd. Funny that the AP called the trip "clouded," don't you think? Maybe they really meant foggy? Heh!
He said Republicans had driven the economy into a ditch and then stood by and criticized while Democrats pulled it out. Now that progress has been made, he said, “we can’t have special interests sitting shotgun. We gotta have middle class families up in front. We don’t mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch