Alaska Radio Station Pulls Pro Miller Host After Murkowski Legal Threat
Update: Still Googling, but I'm sure the FEC has ruled in this area and talk radio is NOT electioneering.
This just out from the Alaska Dispatch. Do you see what Murkowski is doing here? How can you accuse a radio host of electioneering, for God's sake? This is despicable. Murkowski thinks she owns that state and it looks like some people in media up there think she does, too.
Dan Fagan, the conservative talk show host who lately spends much of his three-hour radio show slamming U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski and extolling the virtues of Republican Joe Miller, has been yanked off the air.
Fagan said a member of the Murkowski campaign called his general manager, Dennis Bookey, to say that Fagan had been electioneering and should be taken off the air. Fagan said Bookey said he was off the air today and they would evaluate the situation Monday.
Fagan followed up on my post at Big Government but only after his listeners all but demanded it, or so I've heard.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch