Video: Debbie Halvorson’s Brown Shirt Brigade
Update: For latest, including links to a special assistant for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi involved with the event, see here.
From her Wiki, we can see what kind of despicable tactics Debbie Halvoron's campaign resorted to in the recent past, so maybe this shouldn't be as shocking as it is. Halvorson is running against Adam Kinzinger (website) in Illinois -11.
In July of 2010, the SouthtownStar reported that Halvorson's campaign manager, Travis Worl, was misrepresenting who he was, as he attempted to find information to discredit Halvorson's opponent's military record. The paper went on to tell Halvorson to "battle for the issues she believes in, not drag a worthy opponent through the muck and mire.
At the end of the video, the protesters with Nazi mustaches painted on posters of Kinzinger, Beck and possibly others, can be seen inside the local Halvorson campaign office. The door had been locked, but was then unlocked for them. Obviously these protesters are a genuine part of her despicable campaign effort that was previously caught dishonestly trying to dig up dirt on a Veteran to defeat him politically.
Halvorson's campaign looks to be un-American coming and going from what I can see.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch