Sarah Palin to Karl Rove: “Buck up”
- Jennifer of Cubachi
Sarah Palin was on Fox News this morning, PalinTV has the video, and had one message to Karl Rove, "buck up."
"Well, bless his heart. We love our friends, they're in the machine, the expert politicos. But my message to those who say that the GOP nominee is not electable, or that they're not even going to try, well I say, buck up!"
Palin is known to pick winners and she has missed at times, but she looks forward because she knows the conservative cause is vitally important in putting a halt to Obama's radical agenda.
However, Rove's arrogance overrides that kind of common sense. All he cares about is his buddy Mike Castle and his own power. He took to Fox News this morning, and again continues to bash Christine O'Donnell and conservatives for electing her.
Talk about arrogance. This is the man that brought down the republican party for 10 years and he has the audacity to "educate" us about what he deems to be electable? As far as I can tell, the only nuts are the liberals in control in Washington, DC. Rove's continued bashing of O'Donnell has given ammunition to the left. Take a clue Rove, your days as an admired analyst are over. The tea party sees you for what you truly are.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch