Maybe AZ Gov Jan Brewer Has A Point About Libya
Arizona Governor Jan Brewer was recently outraged over a Clinton State Department decision.
Gov. Brewer Outraged over Clinton's UN Report, Will Libya and Cuba Get to Decide if AZ 1070 is Right or Wrong?
As I said to someone via Twitter the other day, if nothing else, it will allow Libya to weigh in on American domestic law. Perhaps they will feel we're treating illegals too harshly. I suppose we could simply send them home, making them promise to not do it, again. In fact, even if deported, I don't believe we even do that.
An organization run by one of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's sons says authorities have released from prison 37 Islamic militants, including a former inmate of the U.S.-run Guantanamo Bay prison, Cuba. The Gadhafi International Charity and Development Foundation says the militants had agreed to give up their extremist ideology and violence before they were released. (AP)
But did they cross their hearts and hope to die? Could be, could be.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch