Marco Rubio’s new Spanish-language ad: “Padres”
- Jennifer of Cubachi
Today, US Senate republican candidate Marco Rubio, son of Cuban exiles, released his first Spanish-language ad promoting his candidacy. The ad called "Padres," or parents discusses how Rubio's parents sacrificed everything they had to give their children a better life in America. His story, is the story of many immigrants who come to the United States.
He is the perfect ambassador for conservatism, especially among the ever-growing Latino population in the United States.
Now some liberal critics are criticizing Rubio for being a hypocrite in producing an ad in Spanish.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch