Round Up: Daily Caller’s False, Defamatory Story On Right-Side Blogs
Posts below on the false and defamatory Daily Caller item today, one that actually hurts all blogs. Whatsamatter Tucker, can't take the competition? Why would you attempt to defame all conservative bloggers months away from the fall elections? That is precisely what this story attempts to achieve. This is a despicable story extremely thinly sourced that couldn't begin to support what it alleges about 50% of Right-side blogs. You are a disgrace to anything akin to serious journalism. Why not go to work on K-Street instead, if lobbying is your thing?
“It’s standard operating procedure” to pay bloggers for favorable coverage, says one Republican campaign operative. A GOP blogger-for-hire estimates that “at least half the bloggers that are out there” on the Republican side “are getting remuneration in some way beyond ad sales.”
You know what I hate? Wasted energy and useless fights. You know what I also hate? Morally superior hack writers and website owners doing a hit piece on bloggers scraping for money where the morally superior website owner will turn around and without shame or embarrassment, ask those same bloggers to push some piece of writing after they’ve demonized the very people they need. In addition, the said website owners are also bought and paid for and pretend the money they receive doesn’t influence what they or their staff writes.
Sorry for those I've missed, drop in comments and I'll update, if desired.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch