Megha Moronic Breast Flashing Drama Queen Calls Palin Dramatic

August 31, 2010

The News Real Blog recently featured some of this boob's prose left on the copy editing floor. Let's see, she's flashed her breasts on Twitter, was dumped from the campaign, and her book is entitled "Dirty, Sexy, Politics." And that's just for starters. But Palin is the drama queen? And Stephanoupolus thinks she's a "fun writer"? Is there no level to which he will not sink? Keep her away from your old boss, Georgie, she'd probably try and send ABC the dry cleaning bill.

Look, I know there are plenty of blogs to get your daily dose of too dumb to shun out here, but if you really need a fix, there is always Megha boobs and derriere, dear dumb Meggie McCain.

Good heavens, drop some tonnage and start getting laid, again, before you realize how little the world cares about what you write that passes for thinking. If you had your mom's ankles, they'd snap under the weight. Yes, there are stomach staples and exercise tapes in Meggie's future. I know, I just sense these things, somehow. What can I say, it's a gift. Next year, they'll have her and Levi Johnston in a reality TV deal, tune in to watch, When Morons Mate.

"I feel like I should clarify. I wasn't fired," she said. "I was asked to leave and not come back, or go on my own bus tour. So I elected to go on my own bus tour in Ohio."

She said she never called her father to ask about the dismissal, which was linked to the growing controversy over her blog.

"I was obviously upset because I had clearly done something to make people angry or irritated, so then I went on my own tour and it really ended up being amazing," she said.

Comments:
  1. Sissy Willis says:

I guess it depends upon what your definition of “writer” is. ;D

2. jakee308 says:

“I wasn’t fired, I was asked to leave and not come back”, HEH.
    Meghan: YOU WERE FIRED!!!!
    Just because Donald Trump didn’t jet down to point his finger at you, doesn’t mean you weren’t fired.
    What.A.Moron.
    No, that’s insulting morons. At least most of those who have subpar IQ’s have and inkling that they’re not as bright as everybody else.
    Not Meghan. No. What a special little princess she is.
    McCain should tell her to change her name.

3. Ragspierre says:

Poor, poor little rich Mega McCain…
    “Dear, I know you haven’t had many (any?) real jobs, but you were canned. But smart not to call dad. I think it was possible that Meghan was causing too much “drama, stress, complications, panic and loads of uncertainty.”
    All this reminds me of a point I’ve been meaning to make. The Clintons for their many and obvious faults raised a daughter who never embarrassed them and who was an asset in campaigns. They deserve credit for that. Not every political parent is so adept.”
    That’s gotta burn…
    Still, she is very young, and MAY learn…

4. Lightwave says:

The only thing we’ll learn is how much her father has in common with her when he’s safe for another six years and Arizona keeps a RINO in the Senate.

5. Gary Ogletree says:

I thought Megan got to be buds with the Palin girls. Maybe not.

6. Gigabyte says:

Another 6 years of this ditz….Thanks Arizona. Well at least you got the immigration bill right. That makes you 1 for 2.

7. Mikey NTH says:

Yes, dear – you weren’t fired because daddy didn’t use that word. He just sent you off on a tour of nowhere with nobody. Because he loves you, and wants you to be happy. And he doesn’t want to hear the whining or the crying jags.

8. Jazz says:

Next year, they’ll have her and Levi Johnston in a reality TV deal, tune in to watch, When Morons Mate.
    Hey – the Morons at AoSHQ, while having a few extra chromosomes, would NEVER hook up with Meggy Mac!

9. Ragspierre says:

This will be the year’s bomb in book stores. Hope it burns well in potbelly stoves…

10. A tree says:

I had to die for this!!!

11. Jay in Ames says:

“It’s no secret that I’m so unlike her,” she told “Good Morning America.”
    I couldn’t agree more, Meggie. You are definitely not like Sarah. One truth from the ABC interview.

12. AnonymousDrivel says:

“I feel like I should clarify. I wasn’t fired,” she said. “I was asked to leave and not come back…”
    The usual template, “I wanted to spend more time with my family,” was pretty much inoperable.

13. time to rise up says:

McCain actually paid for her tuition at Columbia??!?!?! Riehl, you’re hilarious. Totally!

14. bill says:

I couldn’t fathom thinking of a reason why it’s good Urkel got elected, but there’s this. Think of how depressing it would have been watching the lamestream media drool over the antics of this lard a** imbecile for the 4 years of McShame’s reign. Take the tawdriness of Jenna Bush, the ugliness of Amy Carter, the gender- bending of Ronnie Reagan Jr.,mix in about 15 pounds of lard, the morals of Larry Flynt , the historical significance of Paris Hilton , stir it until it begins to froth and voila: Meggie McCholesterol, symbol of a Generation gone over the cliff.

15. FeFe says:

I have often wondered if Megha Mac was lending a hand to Ricky Hollywood. She’s so connected you know; being a RINO daughter and conservative basher opens doors and gated communities. There can be no doubt that Megha Mac was none too pleased to be passed over for a Palin on Dancing With the Stars.