Mark Levin’s Rousing Call To Arms For The Tea Party Movement
Damn. Mark Levin was on fire tonight, while I was preoccupied with events in Alaska. But it's the same fight. It's one America began over two-hundred years ago and, as Mark points out, will never truly end.
Government is necessary. But just as people must be governed, so must government be governed. A government not governed, or held accountable, by the people, ceases to be an advantage to its people, becoming, instead, a tyranny, however soft, that rules their lives.
From the time of our founding, the lives of Americans were not intended to be ruled by government, but facilitated because of America's inherent investment in individual liberty and freedom. If there is to be a re-birth of sorts, surely it's the principles of personal liberty and freedom that must be at its core.
That's what, as Mark addresses, the original Tea Party was meant to convey to an unbridled state. And also, as pointed out, it's once again time to convey a message that, now, can only be delivered via the ballot box in the fall. But to do it, we must keep fighting. And we can not abandon the political battlefield at such a crucial time in American history.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch