Heated DOJ, Civil Rights Comm. Clash Over New Black Panther Case
These are your bureaucrats. These are your bureaucrats on drugs/ with video. Awe inspiring. One might be impressed were they fighting for a belief. Unfortunately, as bureaucrats, one gets the sense it's more about egos, turf wars and, especially, politics.
To end the dispute, the Commission passed a resolution by a vote of 5 to 3 urging Congress to amend the law creating the commission, or write new laws to clarify what can be done if the Justice Department has a "conflict of interest."
Is it a cover-up or is it standard operating procedure for the DOJ to prevent Christopher Coates from testifying? You could make a strong case both ways. The real key argument is with this case being so controversial, why wouldn't the DOJ want Coates to testify and just end it? Logic would dictate that if there was nothing to hide they would allow the testimony.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch