Video Update: Israel’s Mishandling Of The Flotilla Confrontation
As an ally, I wish Israel would become more sensitive to America's domestic politics. They could have gone a long way to improve relations, particularly with Obama, with the flotilla confrontation. They should have driven the flotilla into the Gulf of Mexico, then sunk the terrorist enabling bastard's ships over the BP oil well. I mean, come on, that's killing two birds with one freaking stone! And I thought they were smart!
John Hawkins surveys the Left and Right in reaction to the attack on Israeli forces doing their duty on this, our American Memorial Day.
Now, it's worth noting that the Left and Right have had a VERY different reaction to this incident. Let's take a look at some typical responses from the Right:
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch