“Dan’s not here so I can say anything. Muwahaha …”
By Sissy Willis
"When I guest blog, I try to emulate the voice of the webmaster,"
writes co-Riehl-World-View guest blogger Melissa Clouthier:
So, expect foul language, polemic rhetoric
and fire breathing. P.S. Dan's
not here so I can say anything. Muwahaha …
And here we were going to be so good, too, knowing of our host's
ailurophobia. When the dog's away, the cats will play? Uh, oh. The
cats are invading the Holy See:
Time for some gratuitous cuteness. It's bad karma to keep Rachel Maddow at the top of your blog
too long, even if it DOES elicit a Michelle Malkin
"Buzzworthy" link. Above, Earl Grey hurries off on his rounds after a
quick nip on the front porch. He had stood in the open doorway as if to
enter the house. After focussed high-level talks, he agreed to stay
outside in exchange for a spot of the weed.
While Earl snorted and chawed, Sweet Tiny Pea sat mysteriously nearby
amidst the lower branchlings of the privet and lilacs — a heraldic lioness in a William-Morris-inspired
tapestry — her studied indifference acting on her lover like another
dose of catnip. Drawn irresistibly to her side, he paused to drink in
her fragrance and mark her bower with his scent.
Note large fur clump along Earl's lower midsection halfway between
the two white paws. At first we'd thought it was just a grooming issue,
what with his luxuriantly fluffy coat, but no. Looking more closely, we
realized he had sustained a battle wound, the fur having been apparently
ripped right off his hide. Seems to be healing okay. Not much we can
do, given that he's unapproachable beyond an occasional nose meep to our
outstretched hand. Like Dan Riehl, Chelsea Cats are tough.
Crossposted at sisu: "Far from the Maddow crowd: Karmic relief."
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch