Paulbots Attack CBS At SRLC, Hilarity Ensues
If there's anything that makes me question the wisdom behind legalizing drugs, it's the already dazed and confused nature of so many Paulbots. heh! From a CBS write up on the SRLC. Kidz today! As I said to someone in email, this is like the crazy uncle in the attic meets the crazy kids in the hall. ha ha
Before Paul spoke, I stopped by the hotel bar for some coffee, where I struck up a conversation with two Paul supporters who were waiting for their man to take the stage. I asked them what they thought of Gary Johnson, the former New Mexico governor who had just spoken to a largely empty conference hall.
The Paul supporters said they hadn't heard of Johnson. I didn't know much about him myself, and said, "I think he wants to legalize marijuana." (That is indeed the case.) Suddenly, a woman standing nearby screamed in my direction, "stop spreading lies! He wants to leave it to the states!"
I tried to respond but she cut me off. "Are you a Ron Paul person?" she asked, eyes wide, finger pointed at my face. I said I was a member of the media. She seemed to think that was even worse. "Stop spreading lies!" she repeated again, jabbing her finger in my face.
I guess they'd be for leaving everything to the counties if a Paul ever ran for governor somewhere!
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch