Sara Howard Is In Carnahan’s Coffin Corner
The image at right is an ACT flier used as part of the Left's consistent dishonest attempts to malign the Right and Republicans. Guess who comes out of ACT, who did that flier, as well as out of the SEIU and team Obama? Carnahan's spokesperson Sara Howard. See more below. Given her history, it's very, very likely that she orchestrated the entire coffin smear in the first place.
A spokesperson for Congressman Russ Carnahan said a coffin featured in a weekend health care reform protest was placed on the Democratic lawmaker's front lawn Sunday night.
Communications Director Sara Howard said about a dozen people brought the coffin to Carnahan's private St. Louis residence. After holding a vigil they took the coffin away.
In the latest in a string of incidents, someone placed a coffin on the lawn of Rep. Russ Carnahan, D-Mo., Politico reported.
In 2009, Sara Howard scrubbed her resume when she joined Carnahan's staff.
When SEIU folks are shown on video beating up a black man in a parking lot after your town hall, when you’re caught on tape giving a top secret press conference and you totally fumble when asked about said beating, when your party is implicated in calling in the muscle to stifle dissent, the last thing you do is, say, hire SEIU’s former media person. Unless you’re Russ Carnahan. Just last month Carnie hired Sara Howard, formerly with SEIU, as his new communications director.
She's also been linked to ACT - also confirmed in an item from 2004. If anything, it may be Howard's career as a maligning spokesperson for an elected pol that needs to be put in a coffin most of all.
Meet Sara Howard. She used to work with SEIU. She also worked for a group called America Coming Together (ACT). In the 2004 campaign, ACT was very active in registering voters on behalf of the Kerry Campaign. ACT was later fined $775,000 for taking illegal donations (including those from SEIU), the largest FEC fine in history. She also worked as a Senior Strategist for Obama for America. On August 5th, the day before the St. Louis town hall meeting featuring Rep. Russ Carnahan, Sara Howard was named the Communications Director for the Missouri Democrat.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch