Rep Shuts Door In Face Of Hispanic Obama Care Protester

March 16, 2010

My God, these Democrats must be raaacists. I guess the Congressman didn't get the DNCC's etiquette memo. You really do have to love a guy with such a heavy accent railing about not letting these people take over his country. And I mean that in a good way, not as the slap in the face his elected Representative gave him.

Watch CBS News Videos Online

Comments:
  1. Elmo says:

Buraq the Magic Pony still thinks he can take this country. And destroy it. Willy nilly. Pell mell.
    From out our cold dead fingers beyotch!
    Did he really think everyone was gunna sit quiet … and idly watch. While a foreign born, mooselimb traitor flushes the constitution down the turlit? Sh*ts on our allies. And stuffs mooselimb c*ck in his throat 24/7 ?
    FOAD Bambi (and yes, I duzz feel beddah, tyvm).

2. Terry in Alaska says:

Wow!!! There is hope for America!!! It takes someone who has lived in a country without freedom to really understand what is happening here.
    I hope this guy gets invited on FOX.
    He reminds me of Tito the Builder.
    He made me proud.

3. pgg says:

There are actually 5 As in RAAAAACIST! :)

4. DeeDee says:

Terry in Alaska, from what I gather the guy is Colombian not Venezuelan. Nevetherless, he never should have admitted being arrested in Colombia that gives ammunition to leftists. Regardless AS ONE that is both hispanic and lived in a country without freedom, I concur with your comment.

5. USMC says:

That is an American! That just made my day!
    Notice Progressives I didn’t hyphenate the man?

6. elrushbon says:

As long as Tito disclosed his arrests in Colombia on his N-400 Application for Naturalization, he has nothing to worry about.
    On the other hand, if he didn’t disclose his arrests on the form, he may have some ‘splainin to do.

7. Tom White says:

Tito’s wife called me this afternoon about this incident. This is the third time they tried to see Connolly in person and they never were able to speak with him by phone. This was filmed just after the office people tole him he didn’t even live in the district, so shut up and go away. They were very disrespectful and refused to speak at all with a video camera rolling.
    The fact is, they own and live in a house in his district and their construction business is also in the same district. Tito was called a liar, and he did not like it one bit.
    He is a normally calm person, but he knows first hand about repression and loss of rights. And he is completing work on his Master’s Degree, so he is a very smart person, and not some street thug as he was being treated.
    Tito and Deb are great Americans and very passionate about their country. I thank God we have Patriotic Americans like Tito and Deb in this country.
    And I am proud to call them both my friends.