Isn’t It Time To Euthanize Reid’s Wife?
Update: Comments closed. I don't have time to mind the idiots and Lefty trolls who need to spew filth of no consequnce. yawn.
I'm not sure I quite understand this, given that cost is so important as a burden to taxpayers when it comes to health care. If Democrats want so badly to abort babies because of it, why are we bothering with someone who has a broken neck and back at 69? It sounds to me like she's pretty well used up and has probably been living off the taxpayers for plenty of years to begin with. Aren't we at least going to get a vote on it?
Sen. Reid's daughter Lana Reid Barringer, 48, who was driving the mini-van, and his wife, Landra G. Reid, 69, a passenger, were both injured. Landra suffered a broken back and a broken neck in the crash; Barringer suffered minor injuries, Sen. Reid's office said Thursday.
I realize her crook of a husband and his pals in Congress have excluded themselves from the mess they're going to compel everyone else to join, but we're still paying the bills, are we not? I don't see that she's worth it at this point, frankly. I can't recall her ever doing anything for me.
Come on, Harry – do your civic duty. The nation's broke and counting on you guy. Pull the plug and get back to work. And don't bill us for a full day today, either. This is no time to be sloughing off. Air freight her home, you can bury her during recess on your own time and dime. Or are you going to bill us for that, too?
Reid has stayed at his wife’s bedside throughout the day Friday and returned to the Capitol in the late afternoon.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Officials: OK Death toll “climbing rapidly,” 91 for now
- Oklahoma Tornado Kills at Least 91, Twenty of them Children
- Obama, Oops, … I mean, Uganda police demand journalists name source
- CBS Pulls ‘Mike and Molly’ Season Finale Over OK Tornado “related storyline” – Dems, HuffPo, Not So Much
- Ray Manzarek, Keyboardist And a Doors Founder Dead at 74
- Amazing Photo: Teachers carry children away from Briarwood Elementary school
- Live Streaming on KFOR.com
- Moore tornado, 37 dead, unconfirmed number of children, number expected to rise
- Update: Plaza Towers Elementary: 7 children dead, 20 – 30 still missing, presumed dead
- Update, 6:22 PM: – KFOR Reports 75 Children In Moore School When Tornado Hit