Heh: The Revolution Will Not Be Rattled, Deathocrats
Ooh, I like this. No more rattling, it's time to strike. The echo chamber in DC has been going one way, the nation's people have been going the other throughout this. Factually, it's been going on for longer than that. Obama, as arrogant and foolish as ever, thinks he can turn that around with some messaging. Ain't gonna happen.They will collide. And he and the other Deathocrats will get bit!
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch